I am excited to share some news that will impact my practice over the coming year.
As of September 1, 2023, I will be serving as the American Psychological Association Jacqueline Goldman Congressional Fellow. This is a year-long fellowship, which will see me serving on a Congressional staff as the voice and advocate for psychological science to inform the development of public policy.
Given the full-time nature of the fellowship, my practice will be placed on sabbatical status from September 1, 2023, to August 2024. I will not be able to schedule assessments or consultations for new or returning clients during that time.
Clients in need of copies of their reports can reach out to the office to receive either a hard or digital copy. Instructions for doing so will be included at the bottom of this note. Every effort will be made to respond to requests as promptly as possible; however, it may take up to two weeks for report copies to be sent.
I will miss working so closely with your families and with my local colleagues for a time but am looking forward to the opportunity to contribute to national policy conversations. Please wish me luck in my efforts!
All the best,
Janice Lepore, Psy.D.
To Request a Printed (Hard) Copy
1. Call the office at 443-912-1230.
2. Press 1
3. Leave a detailed message with your name, the name of the client, the client’s date of
birth, a current address, and a phone number in case of any questions.
4. A report copy will be mailed to your requested address as soon as possible.
To Request a Digital Copy
1. Please be aware that reports are sent through our Electronic Health Records system (TheraNest).
2. Call the office at 443-912-1230
3. Press 1
4. Leave a detailed message with your name, the name of the client, the client’s date of birth, a current email address, and a phone number in case of any questions.
5. You will receive an invitation to set up a Client Portal within TheraNest.
6. Once the Client Portal is set up, you will receive a Secure Message with an attached copy of the report.